The SJPD Hot Wheels Club met on Saturday, March 19th 2016 at 6pm.
This meeting marked the 3 year anniversary of our club.
- Drag Racing Theme: Trucks/Vans/Bus/SUV's
- Winning Driver : Karl Senula
- Winning Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade
- Main topics were: Upcoming shows, events, this years club car designs and the 2016 racing season.
- We had several Hot Wheels available for sale and trade.
- We ran 197 cars run down the race track and fun was had by all.
- We ran 25 identical demon cars down the track and Andrew Hitchens and was the proud winner of the 1 of 1 custom drag demon that was designed by Mr. Chris Walker.
- We had a 12 item Chinese Auction and thank you to all that donated and support.
- Thanks to everyone that was able to make it out.
See you next month!
P.S. next months race theme is Draft ( must have 4 wheels and fit the track, casting will not count against you for the cars you have already ran)