SJPD Hot Wheels Club met on Saturday, June 17th 2017 at 12:30pm.
- Drag Racing Theme: Non-Mainline Blister
- Winning Driver : John Garton
- Winning Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix Nascar
- Topics were: Upcoming shows, events and the remaining 2017 racing season
- We had our 2nd annual cook-out along with a show n shine and special guest car appearance of the General Lee and Hazzard County Sheriffs Car. Thanks to Tom Felice...
- We had approx. 55-60 in attendance and several Hot Wheels available for sale and trade.
- We ran 242 cars run down the race track and fun was had by all.
- Thanks to everyone that was able to make it out
Julys race theme will be American production vehicles.
See you next month!