1) The first SJPD Hot Wheels Club Car of 2013 (based on Quik D-Livery) was limited to 20 numbered vehicles offered exclusively to club members for $25. There will be more club cars to follow. Check back soon.
2) The second SJPD Hot Wheels Club Car of 2014 will be a T-1 Drag Bus. Final order has been placed for a limited number and will be sold during club meeting on a first come basis.
3) The third SJPD Hot Wheels Club Car of 2015 will be a Dairy Delivery dressed up to head to the Jersey shore.
3.5) Our first Christmas Edition 2015 Club Car will be a Red/Green Boneshaker.
4) The fourth SJPD HWCC of 2016 will be a Convoy Custom dressed up in a patriotic red/white/blue stars and stripes.
4.5) Our June 2016 Cook-Out Car was a VW Micro Panel & autographed by Mike Zarnock...
5) The fifth club car (2017) will be a 64 Ford Falcon come back later to see images.
6) Our 2018 Club Car is a 1967 Ford Bronco painted to honor the HW's Race Team colors
6.5) March marked our 5th yr as a club and Hot Wheels 50th anniversary so we thought it was only fitting to select this black n gold paint to cover out Demon race off race at our March meeting.
6.75) Will by our June cook